Friday, January 02, 2009

2. Gravelled for lack of matter

Five days into daily posts, and I'm dry. This does not bode well.

Well.. it's not really that I have nothing to talk about, more that I'm sleepy enough (sue me, I wake up late) that I'm having trouble thinking of what to say, especially without having a cute baby picture that I want to share immediately to hand.

So here's something (almost) completely different.

Someone on my babywearing group posted this video a couple of weeks ago. Words are in French, but the visuals are clear enough..plus the music's pretty awesome. Anyway, it got me fired up again about acquiring a stretchy wrap. I've been wanting to get one in time for the next baby (whenever that will be), but a Moby is supposed to be good for babies weighing up to 35 pounds - and the Infanta is only about 16 right now, so I can use it with her for a goodly length of time, too. So, as my Christmas present, I ordered one last night. This will be my first bought carrier!

3 comments:

Lamentation said...

Ok, so I have to ask. What's the diffrence between this and the other wraps you own?

Karinda said...

That's freakin' awesome!!!
I would LURVE multiple wraps/slings!
Good Luck on that baby #2 (wink)

caramama said...

I have a Moby, and it was great for the infant/baby stage. I keep forgetting to pull it out now that my child is older. I know it can be used as a back carrier, too. I really need to try that!

I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!