Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mmm, Blueberry Poop!

While the Infanta was visiting Tavy yesterday, she apparently further explored her new-found predilection for blueberries. She came home with the dress she'd been wearing in the wet bag, soaked in an attempt to mitigate the stains covering it.

Since dinner was reheated lasagna, I satisfied my desire to cook *something* by making blueberry muffins. Now, we'd discovered a couple of days ago during a trip to Grandma's house that she now likes muffins, and at Bethany's we've discovered her liking for blueberries. I'd been gassing about making blueberry muffins anyway, since Josh likes them (he's a hard man to bake for) and we still have a bunch I froze last summer. So we had muffins for dessert.

Do I even need to say that the Infanta loved her share?







Postprandially, I discovered for myself the utility of the after-dinner bath. Next time I'll try to remember a bib sooner, or, if it's warm enough, just preemptively remove her clothes first.

3 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Funny, I made blueberry dumplings last night. I LOVE frozen blueberries. Sam ate some this morning that had thawed, and we experience broccoli poop for the first time after he ate his fair share last night at dinner. It's is seriously messy letting babies "eat".

Amy

Katie said...

Ain't that the truth!

Karinda said...

I love her quizzical looks that seem to say, "Why is that camera in my face?" LOL