Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm Shocked!

Ok, I hadn't meant to post again today, but I went and picked the mail (a weeks or so's worth... finally..) and found the new Interweave Knits. I just spent a good portion of the last hour reading it, and holy moly! I actually want to make a whole lot of the patterns!

I still had trouble distinguishing the start of the garment descriptions from the ads that came before them, but at least that only took me about a half a second to figure out, as opposed to the minute or so it took for last year's spring issue. I wish the designers would use more yarns I can get easily (read: afford as much as have physical access to) - hello, KnitPicks, anyone? - but I suppose the ones that work for yarn companies have to use their employers' products.

Anyway. Go back to whatever you were doing.

No comments: