Thursday, December 01, 2011

Letter to my Littles, November 2011

To the Infanta: my darling girl, you are so very three and a half years old. At times you are sweet and loving, and the joy of my heart; at others you are as challenging and contrary as any teenager. You now regularly request tv episodes on Netflix by number as well as by content; this fills me with pride as well as chagrin.

Elessar: you are fast closing in on your first birthday, and I am staggered at how the time has flown. You adore popcorn, have several semi-words, and are right on track to walk at about the time your sister did. In fact, as regards walking, you have come to the point of coming to my knees, standing up with their support, turning, seizing my fingers for support, and taking off into the world, trusting that I will follow. With so much going on, small wonder that you're not sleeping well, and that while you love your Daddy greatly, it's me you want most for comfort.

2 comments:

Zoie @ TouchstoneZ said...

Thank you for joining up again this month. It is no wonder there are sleep disturbances with this major developmental stage coming. Stepping out into space on your own takes some major brain wiring and working through. I love the photos of your gorgeous children.

I apologize for taking so long to read, comment and tweet.

Wahyu Nur Prasetya said...

beautifull girl :)